Friday, May 18, 2007

Weaver anyone?.............................anyone?

Last night I recieved a text message from one of my best buddy's Joe and the message stated: "My Dad wants to see an atricle on what we'd trade or get for Weaver. Like what we would take for him." That text really got me thinking. Personally, I really dont know what we could get for Weaver and his astronomical stats(0-6 14.32 era). However, if I was forced to make a trade today as we speak I would probably trade Jeffery to some Columbian summer league team for 50 pounds of there finest coffee. I might even trade the ace for a Single A pitcher in the Kansas City Royals organization who is the 5th starter in the rotation.

1 comment:

jcool2323 said...

Hey its Sandy for the Ram. Good job using the quote. Its about the only significant thing you've done on this blog, which is probably the most exceptional blog in the class. Thats not really saying much though. Nevertheless, I agree with you about Weaver. He's a complete waste of money and time. Maybe we can get a pair of used jock straps or a bucket of chew for him.