Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My blog

The reason I chose to write about the mariners is because I love sports and they are my hometown baseball team that I have followed for as long as I can possibly remember. To some people, like my mom, sports are boring and stupid. She always wonders why my friends and I or my dad get so worked up about them. Its something she will never understand. To me, sports are a way of life. For example, if the Seahawks win on sunday, I can usually have a good day followed by some great sleep. If they lose, my whole day is filled with vulgar language along with should of, could of's and would of' s going through my head while im laying in bed tossing and turning. I love sports;therefore, I love to write about them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the m's their the best

Anonymous said...

I love the m's their the best